Ahmed Al Mahrouqi
Ahmed is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution Department having qualified as an advocate in 2019.
Ahmed is an experienced bilingual dispute resolution lawyer, with proven ability to handle various litigation and arbitration matters, ranging from commercial disputes to disputes involving insurance, construction, and employment.
Ahmed worked as a Contracts and Legal Affairs Officer for ministry of defense then as an Associate for an international law firm for four years before joining S&A Law Firm.
- Litigation and arbitration
- Intellectual Property
- Marine Law
- Civil, Corporate & Commercial
- Sultan Qaboos University – Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Nottingham Trent University – Professional Diploma for International Lawyers
- Royal Navy of Oman’s Said bin Sultan Academy: Military Training
- Royal Omani Policy: Fire Fighting Certificate
- Omani Royal Guard: Military Training
- Leadership Training Certificate: Ministry of Education
- Registered as a Primary Court Lawyer with the Ministry of Justice & Legal Affairs.